Cooking is easier and more enjoyable with this professional cookware set, designed to make the most of Demeyere's efficient heating...
Founded at the turn of the 20th century near Antwerp, Belgium, Demeyere has always specialized in stainless-steel cookware. In the 1960s, Demeyere pioneered the use of aluminum cores to improve the heat conductivity of stainless steel, and it was the first cookware brand in the world to tailor construction to suit the most common cooking functions for each type of pan. Collaborations with European chefs have helped refine the design details of Demeyere cookware, including the Silvinox® finish, which prevents discoloration and maintains the beauty of the stainless steel.
- 11” Fry Pan
- 2.3 QT Saucepan + Lid
- 3 QT Saute Pan + Lid
- 8.5 QT Stock Pot + Lid
- 5.5 QT Dutch Oven + Lid
- Five-ply construction features a thick aluminum-alloy core between layers of pure aluminum for superb heat distribution.
- Commercial-quality 18/10 stainless-steel cooking surface is durable and nonreactive.
- Exteriors are finished with a TriplInduc layer that boosts induction-cooking efficiency.
- Silvinox surface treatment maintains a satin-polished beauty through years of daily use.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Belgium by Demeyere, a pioneer in stainless-steel cookware.
- Suitable for use on all cooktops: gas, electric, induction, ceramic and halogen.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stuck-on food residue and stains can be removed by soaking pan with warm soapy water overnight.
- Demeyere cookware is manufactured to the strictest standards. Therefore, we support the stainless steel products from the date of purchase with a 30-year warranty on all manufacturing or material defects, provided that the product was used in accordance with the service and maintenance instructions provided with the product and for domestic use (10 years warranty for professional use).
- Enjoy free shipping over $40*!
- Delivery Timing
|Monday - Friday, before 6pm||Delivery estimate of 1-3 working days commences on the same working day the order is made.||#Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.|
|Monday - Friday, after 6pm||Delivery lead-time of 1-3 working days commences on the next working day from when the order is made.|
|Saturday and Sunday||Delivery estimate of 1-3 working days commences on the next working day from when the order is made.|
- For more details, check our FAQs out here!